- You don’t have to learn how asian bets work. To place a bet, you just need to find the match, go to the asian section and click on the prediction we’ve sent you. First of all, you’ll need a bankroll for one of our Discount Packages, this example is for the Weekend Promotion.
- Next, you will need to split your bankroll in at least 9 equal bet units.
- If for example you will have a 270 euro bankroll, then your betting unit is 270/9 = 30 euro tops! You need to see things as a long term investment. Treat each match the same no matter the odds and you will achieve big profits with our Asian handicap tips.
- Place just one unit of 30 euros on each prediction.
Asian Betting rules:
- Place bets on our 3 predictions
- Go to your local bookmaker / favorite bookmaker and find who has the biggest odds for the match we’ve just sent you. Odds change during the day depending on a few reasons.
- Do not bet on any other football match except our match
- Do not bet two or more bet units on the same match even if you will find high odds at your bookmaker
- Track your profit in our special section at footballtips24.com
Asian Handicaps Explained
- Football (soccer) is one of the few sports in the world where a tie is a fairly common outcome. With traditional fixed odds, ties are treated as an additional outcome to the game. In other words, bettors lose when they place a wager on either team to win and the game ties. With Asian Handicaps, however, the chance for a tie is eliminated by use of a handicap that forces a winner. This creates a situation where each team has a 50-50 chance of winning; similar to the odds for a basketball or football spread handicap typically offered by Las Vegas sportsbooks.
- This system works in a straightforward manner. The bookmakers’s goal is to create a handicap or “line” that will make the chance of either team winning (considering the handicap) as close to 50% as possible. Since the odds are as close to 50% as possible, bookmakers offer payouts close to even money, or 1.90 to 2.00. Asian Handicaps start at a quarter goal and can go as high as 2.5 or 3 goals in matches with a huge disparity in ability. What makes Asian Handicaps most interesting is the use of quarter goals to get the “line” as close as possible. Taken in conjunction with the posted total for the game, the handicap essentially predicts the game’s final score.
Whole Asian Handicaps and Draws
In the event that a whole number is used for the handicap, the handicap adjusted final score could result in a draw. This situation is not a draw, but a push. With a push, all bettors have their original wagers returned as there is no winner.
All you have to do is deduct from 0 – 0. For example, if your bet was, Real Madrid -1 that means Real Madrid starts with -1 goal. So in the first minute, it won’t be 0-0 from your point of view: Real Madrid is losing as the score is -1:0. If Real scores, it will be 0:0 and now your bet will be refunded if it ends up so. In order to win, Real Madrid must strike again and make it 1:0 (2:0 in reality).
Quarter Goal or Two Way Handicaps
- Subsequently, many matches are handicapped in 1/2 and 1/4 intervals; both of which eliminate the possibility of a push since no one can score a half-goal. Quarter (1/4) handicaps split the bet between the two next closest 1/4 intervals. For instance, a $1,000 bet with a handicap of 1 3/4 is the same as betting $500 at 1 1/2 and $500 at 2. With 1/4 handicap bets, you can win and tie (win 1/2 of wager) or lose and tie (lose 1/2 wager).
The 1/4-goal handicap may be expressed by some bookmakers as “0 and 1/2″, or (especially for bookmakers whose systems are designed for sports like American football and basketball (where bets have a handicap that is designed to make the odds as close to even as possible)) as “pk (for “pick-em”) and 1/2″. You will find in our history tips such as:
Match: Everton vs. Newcastle United
Handicap: Newcastle United : +1.0, +1.5
Explained: This handicap states that half of your bet goes on Newcastle winning, or losing by less than 1 goal, and half on Newcastle winning, or losing by less than 1.5 goals.
If the final score is Everton 1-0 Newcastle, half your bet would be refunded due to draw (Everton 1 – +1 Newcastle, i.e: Newcastle lost by exactly one goal). The second half would win (Everton 1 – +1.5 Newcastle, i.e: Newcastle lost by less than 1.5 goals).
Goal line, Unders/overs, total goals.
- It’s easy to understand these: Basically, it’s all about the number of goals scored during a match.
You bet either over or under the goal-line. Where the total number of goals equals the goal-line, stakes are refunded. For instance, you bet on Total Goals Over 2, but the match ended 1-1 in full time, you do not lose or win here, so your stakes are refunded.
|Full Time Result||Total Goals Line||Verdict|
|2-0||Over 1.75||WIN HALF|
|1-0||Over 1.25||LOST HALF|
Half Time/Full Time, sometimes called double result.
- This is where you bet on what the results at half time and full time are.
Draw no bet
- A bet where the draw returns your stake. This is exactly the same as a +0 Asian Handicap.
|Our Tip||Explained||Alternative bet||Profit|
|Over 2||Goals total needs to be at least 3||no||WIN if more than 3 goals are scored, refund if just 2|
|Over 2.5||Goals total needs to be at least 2.5||no||WIN if more than 3 goals are scored|
|Over 2, 2.5||Goals total needs to be at most or equal to 2.5||Over 2.25||WIN if at least 3 goals, lose 1/2 if total is 2|
|Over 2.5, 3||Goals total needs to be at most or equal to 3||Over 2.75||WIN if at least 4 goals, win 1/2 if total is 3|
|Over 3||Goals total needs to be at least 4||no||WIN if at least 4 goals, refund if total is 3|
|Under 2||Goals total needs to be at most 1||no||WIN if less than 1 goal’s scored, refund if 2|
|Under 2.5||Goals total needs to be at most 2||no||WIN if 2 or less goals are scored in total|
|Under 2, 2.5||Goals total needs to be at most 1-2||Under 2.25||WIN if goals total is 1, win 1/2 if goals total is 2|
|Under 2.5, 3||Goals total needs to be at most 3||Under 2.75||WIN if goals total is 2, lose 1/2 if goals total is 3|
|Under 3||Goals total needs to be at most 2||no||WIN if goals total is 2, refund if total is 3|
|1||team A wins at the end of 90 minutes||A -0.5||WIN if team wins at the end of 90 minutes|
|X||Match A vs B ends up draw after 90 minutes||no||WIN if match A vs B ends up draw at the end of 90 min|
|2||team B wins at the end of 90 minutes||B -0.5||WIN if team B wins the match at the end of 90 minutes|
|1X||team A will not lose the match||A +0.5||WIN if team A wins or ends up draw|
|X2||team B will not lose the match||B +0.5||WIN if team B wins or ends up draw|
|12||team A or B wins at the end of 90 minutes||no||WIN if team A or team B wins the match|
|A 0||team A will not lose the match||A wins, No bet for draw||WIN if team A wins the match, refund if match is draw|
|A 0, -0.5||team A wins at the end of 90 minutes||A -0.25||WIN if team A wins the match, lose 1/2 if match is draw|
|A -0.5||team A wins at the end of 90 minutes||A wins||WIN if team A wins the match at the end of 90 min|
|A -0.5, -1||team A wins after 90 min with at least 1 goal apart||A -0.75||WIN if team A wins with at least 2 goals apart, win 1/2 if difference is 1 goal|
|A -1||team A wins after 90 min at 2 goal difference||no||WIN if team A wins with more than 1 goal apart, refund for 1 single goal|
|A -1, -1.5||team A wins after 90 min with at least 2 goals difference||A -1.25||WIN if team A wins with >2 goals, lose 1/2 if difference is 1 goal|
|A -2||team A wins after 90 min with at least 2 goals difference||no||WIN if team A wins with >3, refund if difference is 2 goals|
|A 0, +0.5||team A will not lose the match||A +0.25||WIN if team A wins, win 1/2 if match ends up draw|
|A +0.5||team A will not lose the match||1X||WIN if team A wins or ends up draw|
|A +0.5, +1||team A will not lose on more than 1 goal||A +0.75||WIN if team A will not lose, lose 1/2 if loses at 1 goal difference|
|A +1||team A will not lose on more than 1 goal||no||WIN if team A will not lose, refund if loses at 1 goal difference|
|A +1, +1.5||team A will not lose on more than 2 goals||A +1.25||WIN if team A does not lose, win 1/2 if loses at 1 goal difference|
|A – Draw no bet||team A wins the match||A 0||WIN if team A wins the match, refund if match is draw|
|A wins both rounds||team A is in the lead at the end of each 45 min||no||WIN if team A is in the lead at the end of each round|
|Both teams score||team A and team B must score||no||WIN if both teams score|
|No goal’s scored||Any of both teams does not score||no||WIN if any of both teams does not score|
|HT/FT A||A is in the lead at Half-Time and Full-Time||no||WIN if A wins both rounds|
- If you still have troubles understanding how the Asian handicap works, feel free to contact us using the contact form or our Live Support.
Incoming search terms:
- asian handicap prediction
- asian handicap explained
- asian handicap betting tips
- asian handicap football tips
- www footballtips of the day com